Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weight Watchers.....again...

I feel like I'm on a never ending cycle of "starting WW".  But honestly, it is the only program that I actually can follow and lose weight.  Of course, I always get off the boat and stop following the program..but when I stick to it I see promising results.  So, this year I have my best friend's wedding in Wisconsin in July and we got our dresses last June...I can now zip the dress but then I can't move.  So, goal #1 is to be able to fit into the dress comfortably.  Goal #2 is a little more ambitious..but we will chat about that after I reach goal #1.  So my "like" of today is Weight Watchers Online.  Check it out. Right now you can join and they waive the joiners fee until 3/12/11.  Its about $18 a month.  All of the tools are online and you can access them from your phone as well. and with the new PointsPlus system, all fruit is FREEEEEEE.
Weight Watchers
Picture from Weightwatchers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment