Monday, January 3, 2011

So, here we are at January 3rd and I have some catching up to do..

Since I was out surprising my best friend for the first 2 days of this new year, I have some catching up to do...so get ready for 3 items today. Enjoy!

Everyone who knows me knows that I love ladybug stuff! So here is my first item to start off the year.  How cute is this?
Ladybug Tutu Set
From Etsy.com by creaturesbychase

After spending the weekend with my best friend who is in the process of planning her wedding, I'm in the wedding state of mind. We actually went and picked out her invitations, which is very exciting!  I had found this hanger on Etsy and showed it to her and she loved it, so I ordered one.  Check it out! Pretty cool!
The Original Silver Lingerie Wedding Dress Hanger
From esty.com by lilafrances

One of my hobbies is to decorate cakes. I found this cute cake for a baby shower while searching the cakecentral website. Love it!!
Owls-Baby Shower Cake
From Cakecentral.com by pnkmun

Come back for tomorrow's!

2 comments:

  1. Jen,

    Your blog is super cute and I wish you the best of luck!

    Cheers!

    Eryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hanger. I might just have to order some for my wedding!

    ReplyDelete